- Do you have colleagues, academic faculty or students - perhaps in different offices or campuses - who need to read the Journal?
- Do they need access to a fully searchable databank of high quality articles, best practice, case studies and briefings demonstrating leading edge intelligence from the town and city management community?
- Do you and your colleagues need to keep abreast of what your peers and competitors are doing?
- Is your organization committed to promoting professional development for its employees?
- Do you manage an education programme for students who need practical articles developed to academic standards of quality?
To avoid being last on an internal mailing list for the Journal or processing multiple invoices for multiple subscriptions, a licence which provides for multiple users is the answer. Journal of Town & City Management
can be licensed for distribution either via institutional intranets or via the internet. The licence is flexible and can be tailored according to your requirements. It is also available to corporate, academic, and government/public libraries.
The benefits of multi-user licences are:
- Accessibility - as many users as required can access the journal, instantly
- Searchability - authorised users are able to find relevant material easily and quickly
- Cost-efficiency - the more users authorised to access the journal, the lower the cost per person
- Productivity - throughout your organization, knowledge is accessed, accumulated, disseminated and applied simply and quickly, leaving your staff with more time and more energy for the things they do best.
Licences delivered online are by IP recognition, password or as otherwise agreed. For intranet licences, journal articles are supplied as individual PDF files. Depending on the platform and applications of the host intranet, PDF documents can be stored and retrieved using typical navigation menus and resident search engines.
Licence pricing is calculated independently from any existing print subscription. For all institutions the price is based on the number of users and sites who will have access and the combination of current and back issues required. Special packages are available for academic institutions wanting to provide the Journal to all their academic faculty and students.
All enquiries should be sent to the Journal Publisher
clearly stating which journal you are interested in.